Sewing Machine needles might seem insignificant; however they can literally make or break your stitching. Moreover, sewing machines have been used for over a century. The concept of using different needles on your sewing machines for different fabrics is really a very simple one and further, we can also easily change that sewing machine needle as per our needs in our home.
These are widely used for making cloth, custom embroidery or quilts hence; they are an important time-saving tool. Remember to select the needle first based on fabric type or usage. Further, determine the correct size based on the weight of the fabric and the size of the thread you sewing.
Hence, you need to be careful, as here are some reasons why machine needles break:
- Poor quality: Always use good quality and polished steel needles. Hence, this will lower the chances of fissured of the needle.
- Installation of the needle incorrectly: Always use manual before stalling the needle into your sewing machine.
- The wrong fabric used: Always use correct needle for specific clothes. For example, use heavy gauge needles for denim or leather like fabrics.
- Loose needle plate: Always secure tightly the needle plate and in the correct place for the needle to pass through.
- Hitting pin: Always makes sure that you have removed the pin while sewing, don’t sew over pins ever.
For the ones who are looking for the sewing machines needles, browse online to choose the perfect one that will completely satisfy all your needs at right prices.